hello everyone...Philadelphia here.

lynnc99
on 3/24/11 9:43 am
And trust me, it's worth the drive! I come over from Lancaster County as often as I can (and think I can actually make it in April!)
bvohl
on 3/23/11 11:33 pm
Michelle,

Welcome to the BEST board around!! Many of us live in the Philly area so we do get together on a social basis as well as at support groups. I have met many great friends on this forum and through support group. Support is the KEY to successing!!

Good luck and keep us updated!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/11 7:05 am
thanks beth! yes i have been using this site for awhile...and  i just saw the PA message board ..i was like yay! hehe...
lynnc99
on 3/24/11 9:47 am
You will get acquainted quickly if you post on the daily "roll call" thread...it's just sort of a "what's going on" with everyone.
sandy L.
on 3/24/11 3:14 am - Altoona, PA
 Welcome Michelle,

As everyone said this is a great forum.  You can ask any question and get honest answers.  Good luck on your journey.

Sandy

steffihope
on 3/25/11 1:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Michelle - I am Steffi - and I am from the good old NORTHEAST section of Philly.  Born and Raised.....and proud of it - usually anyway!  :)  

This is such an amazing place to meet and chat with people!  I too am a Barix baby but had met with Dr. Williams four years prior to my actually finally going through with the best decision of my life.  I wish you all the best and you should DEF check out our support group meetings wherever you decide to have your surgery.  As many of us have learned over the past few months - the surgeon is a major tool, but we have to live with ourselves for ever - and we truly NEED each other!

Welcome and feel free to ask ANYTHING! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views